2020-21 School Year
View our latest information related to the 2020-21 school year
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We are "Virtually Unstoppable" this year!
- 2020-21 Forms - View our required forms and our optional forms needed to begin the new school year.
- New Student Orientation - Welcome, newest Cavaliers!
- Laptop Readiness Check for Current Students - prepare your laptop for the start of school.
- Parent and Student IT Support Portal - IT support for laptops and software.
- Technology Help - contact our Tech Team if you are having problems with your FCPS issued device.
- Virtual Learning Tips and Tricks - a collection of videos and help information to help with navigation during class.
- July 9th Town Hall Meeting FAQs- Our frequently asked questions from our town hall meeting.
- Technology @ Home - discounted resources for families
- Library Virtual Resources - find out about ebooks and databases for research.
- Mental Wellness Town Hall presentation
Virtual Back to School Night
Join us for our first virtual back to school night, where you will find out about what is happening in your student's classes this year.
FCPSOn Laptop Distribution and Readiness Check
Information to start the year with a "ready to go" laptop from FCPS.
Communication Day - Sept 2nd
All students will meet with their 3rd Period teacher on September 2nd at 11:00.
Digital Tools for Distance Learning
Helping parents and students understand the tools utilized during Distance Learning.
Library Virtual Resources
You can access many ebooks and databases through our library portals. Here is how.
Laptop not working right? Contact our Tech Team for any issues you may be experiencing.
Parents and Families - Do you need Tech Support? Try one of the options below.
1. Call the Parent Technology Help Desk at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS). This will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week. Please specify if you need an interpreter when you call.