2020-21 School Year
View our latest information related to the 2020-21 school year
February 2021 Updates!
Virtual Town Hall from Tuesday, February 16th - video link coming soon!
Welcome to the 2020-2021 school year! We are "Virtually Unstoppable" this year!
- 2020-21 Forms - View our required forms and our optional forms needed to begin the new school year.
- New Student Orientation - Welcome, newest Cavaliers!
- Laptop Readiness Check for Current Students - prepare your laptop for the start of school.
- Parent and Student IT Support Portal - IT support for laptops and software.
- Technology Help - contact our Tech Team if you are having problems with your FCPS issued device.
- Virtual Learning Tips and Tricks - a collection of videos and help information to help with navigation during class.
- July 9th Town Hall Meeting FAQs- Our frequently asked questions from our town hall meeting.
- Technology @ Home - discounted resources for families
- Library Virtual Resources - find out about ebooks and databases for research.
- Mental Wellness Town Hall presentation
Virtual Back to School Night
FCPSOn Laptop Distribution and Readiness Check
Communication Day - Sept 2nd
Digital Tools for Distance Learning
Library Virtual Resources
Parents and Families - Do you need Tech Support? Try one of the options below.
1. Call the Parent Technology Help Desk at 833-921-3277 (833-921-FCPS). This will be answered by staff members between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m., seven days a week. Please specify if you need an interpreter when you call.