Monday - Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m., Student Services Office

Transcript Request Deadline Dates

Please allow at least 3 weeks before the college application deadline for processing your transcript request.

Deadline to turn in completed request to Ms. Nielsen

Application Deadline for College/University

*Autumn 2017 dates TBA

*Autumn 2017 dates TBA

Transcript Fees:

For current seniors: The first three transcripts free. After the first three transcripts, each additional transcript costs $5. Checks can be made payable to W.T. Woodson HS.

Letter size envelopes only (#10 Size – plus 2 forever stamps).

We cannot send transcripts electronically to Common App Schools

For past Woodson HS graduates: $5 for each transcript.