The process for obtaining school transcripts for current students or graduates.
Transcript Request Procedures (Woodson High School)
- Debbie Glover | [email protected] | 703-503-4623
- Hours: 7:15 am – 3:45 pm
- Location: Student Services Suite
To request a transcript, you need to fill out the Transcript Request Form located here. Transcript Request Form
- This form must be completed, signed by both the student and his/her parent/guardian, and submitted to Student Services via email to [email protected] before any records can be released to a college, employer or scholarship organization.
- Transcript requests must be submitted at least 15 school days prior to the first college admission deadline.
- All fees must be paid before transcript requests are processed.
- Seniors are reminded that their mid-year grades will automatically be sent to all colleges for which they have requested a transcript. A final transcript will be sent to the college designated on the senior survey.
- Transcript forms can also be downloaded from the Document Resources in Naviance Student.
- Students and parents can access Naviance Student directly.
Senior Planning Packet
Please complete your Senior Planning Packet if you require a letter of recommendation from your counselor for your college (or scholarship) applications. This must be submitted at least 15 school days prior to your application deadline. A letter will not be written without submission of this packet. You can submit your application as soon as your parts are complete. Recommenders can/will submit letters independently. Make sure you have invited your counselor and/or teachers as recommenders for the Common/Coalition Applications. (FYI, even if your application is complete, colleges will not review until the application deadline. Colleges with rolling admissions will review as soon as the application is complete).
Rising Senior Presentation: How-To Video
The Rising Senior Presentation video is designed to help you navigate through your post-secondary journey. The video includes information on your Senior Planning Packet, how to request a Letter of Recommendation from your Counselor and/or Teacher as well as step by step instructions on the transcript request process. We hope this video will give you a better understanding of your responsibilities and how we are here to assist you.
Transcript Request Deadline Dates
Please allow at least 15 school days prior to the first college application deadline for processing your transcript request.
Application Deadline for College/University
Deadline to submit to Student Services
Thursday, September 23, 2021
Friday, October 8, 2021
Friday, November 5, 2021
Monday, November 29, 2021
Monday, December 13, 2021
For Current students:
- Seniors: The first three (3) college transcripts for seniors are free; however, a fee of $5.00 will be required for each additional transcript. All fees must be paid before any transcript requests are processed. Fees will be waived for qualifying free/reduced lunch students.
- Underclass Students: $5.00 for each transcript.
Current students may pay for transcripts on MySchoolBucks or by check (made payable to W.T. Woodson HS).
Payment via MySchoolBucks:
For your convenience, we have set up a payment process for transcripts through MySchoolBucks.
The steps to complete payment for your requested transcripts are:
- Login to your MySchoolBucks account and click “School Store” and “Browse All Items”
- You will see an item listed as “Woodson High School Transcripts”, click “Transcripts”
- Select your student in the drop down box and the number of transcripts you wish to pay for (not including the first three (3) FREE transcripts for Seniors) and then “Add to Basket.”
- Proceed to View Cart/Checkout and select payment, then place your order.
- We will receive an email confirmation once your payment has processed.
Payment via Checks
Checks can also be made payable to W.T. Woodson HS and mailed to:
Transcript Assistant / DSS W.T. Woodson High School 9525 Main Street Fairfax, VA 22031
Woodson Graduates Who Graduated Within the Last Five Years
- Alumni (within the past 5 years): $5 for each transcript. Cash or checks, made payable to W.T. Woodson HS, can be dropped off at the school or checks can also be mailed to: Transcript Assistant / DSS, W.T. Woodson High School, 9525 Main Street Fairfax, VA 22031
- There is no online or credit card payment option for alumni.
- Woodson Alumni (within the past 5 years): Transcript Request Form
Please contact Mrs. Glover, Transcript Assistant at [email protected] for more information.