Advanced Placement (AP)

Kathleen Guinee - Testing Coordinator [email protected]

Jennifer Aitchison - AP Coordinator | @email

Woodson HS 2022 Advanced Placement (AP) Exam Schedule

WTW AP Exam Test Schedule printable pdf

WTW HS 2022 AP Exam Schedule 

Reporting Times are 7:30 AM and 11:30 AM, please see your teacher for locations.

AP Exam Schedule

Date Morning Exam Afternoon Exam
Monday, May 2nd

US Government and Politics

Tuesday, May 3rd

Exams Rescheduled for May 17th

Exams Rescheduled for May 17th
Wednesday, May 4th

English Literature and Composition

Computer Science A
Thursday, May 5th

Human Geography


Friday, May 6th

US History

AP Studio Art


Monday, May 9th

Calculus AB

Calculus BC

Tuesday, May 10th

Calculus AB

Calculus BC

Wednesday, May 11th

English Language and Composition

Physics C: Mechanics and Electricity and Magnetism
Thursday, May 12th

Spanish Language and Culture

World History Modern

Friday, May 13th

French Language and Culture

Tuesday, May 17th

Environmental Science


AP Excused Absence Form

On AP exam days, students will be marked TST during their AP exam time. If a student wishes to be excused from their other classes the day of an AP Exam, this form must be completed and submitted to the Attendance Office or Student Services by 3:00PM Monday, April 25th.  

AP Excused Absence Form 


AP Exam Accommodations:

Students who qualify for accommodations in their classes may qualify for accommodations during AP Testing. All accommodations must be approved by the College Board's Services for Students with Disabilities (SSD).

College Board approval is required for every student - even those who receive accommodations in their classes. To check if your student may be eligible, refer to the College Board Page on eligibility. 

Students who have already been granted accommodations on the PSAT and SAT will have the same accommodations for their AP Tests. 

It is the family's responsibility to initiate this process - not the school. Please look at the following steps. 

1. Choose the accommodations.  Refer to the website to determine which accommodations your student would like to request on the College Board Website.

2. Complete the Student/Parent Consent Form for Accommodations Request. Forms are also available at Student Services desk. 

3. Submit the consent form, along with the list of the specific accommodations being requested, to Ms. Guinee in Student Services


New to AP? Look over our Frequently Asked Questions to be sure you understand what makes an AP course unique.

If you are unsure how rigorous a course may be, please check this page to ensure you balance your time and work load.

Woodson AP Courses

Advanced Placement (AP) courses meet a prescribed syllabus developed by the College Board. These courses represent college level study. Woodson offers coursework to prepare students for more than twenty AP exams. 

AP Courses are open to all students at Woodson. However, students who wish to enroll in an AP course without a recommendation from their current teacher in that AP’s respective subject will need parental permission. It is important that students make wise choices based on their time availability and what courses best suit them. Please refer to the AP Expectations to learn more about what students can expect from each course throughout the year.

Click here for a detailed list provided by College Board.

W.T. Woodson AP Course Offerings

Note:  As with any advertised course, the decision on whether to actually operate the course is dependent on having sufficient enrollment and qualified staff. Each link will provide information about the course and exam from College Board.