Required and Optional Return to School Forms
Below you will find the forms you will need to start the new school year. This year completion of forms to return to school will be completed online due to COVID -19. Please complete all of the required forms and email them by Tuesday, Sept 8th.
- Freshmen and Sophomores should email the forms to Ms. O'Brien at @email.
- Juniors and Seniors should email the forms to Ms. D'Angelo @email.
Required Forms for All Students
All students must have accurate emergency care information. Parents update this information through @email via their Blackboard FCPS 24/7 account.
Log into your Blackboard FCPS 24/7 account.
- Log in using the same username and password as your SIS ParentVUE account
- Go to WeCare @ School on the top right of your screen.
- Complete the Health Information Form
- Freshmen and Sophomores, please email it to Ms. O'Brien at @email.
- Juniors and Seniors to Ms. D'Angelo @email.
- Woodson uses a variety of digital tools for learning. You may look through the list before signing the form.
- Details parents' rights regarding FCPS policies. Complete these forms only if you wish for your child to be opted-out.
- Information about Family Life Education can be found on the FCPS website for Grades 9-12.
- Freshmen and Sophomores can email these forms to Ms. O'Brien at @email.
Juniors and Seniors can email these forms to Ms. D'Angelo at @email.
- This form can be emailed to Ms. Lieb-Mosley at @email.
- Apply for Free and Reduced Lunch or view information about the FCPS Food and Nutrition Services.
- If applicable, please complete this form and email to Ms. Lieb-Mosley at @email.
SIS ParentVUE provides online access to information about your child’s attendance, class performance, demographic data and course materials. There is a SIS ParentVUE Mobile App available.
All parents will use their SIS account to update emergency care information for their children.
Parents of returning students can reset their SIS ParentVUE password, change their username or recover their username by clicking on the appropriate link.
Student's Rights and Responsibilities
- FCPSOn Opt Out Form - if applicable
- Student Device Guidelines
- Parents will be invoiced for the $50 technology support fee in October 2020 through MySchoolBucks.com.
- Parents can use this online payment system to check balances and add money to school cafeteria accounts, to make payments to the school for various school related items and to receive low account balance notifications.
- Visit our athletic site for for information including teams, game schedules, Booster Memberships, spirit wear, and more.
- Yearbook ordering information will be available in September.