Model 3 – Condensed Interscholastic Plan for 2020-2021
- Season 1 (Winter) December 14 – February 20 (First Contest Date – December 28)
- basketball, gymnastics, indoor track, swim/dive, wrestling
- Season 2 (Fall) February 15 – May 1 (First Contest Date – March 1)
- cheer, cross country, field hockey, football, golf, volleyball
- Season 3 (Spring) April 12 – June 26 (First Contest Date – April 26)
- baseball, lacrosse, soccer, softball, tennis, track and field
Athlete Participation Requirements
FCPS has implemented a new Athletic Registration database that allows parents/guardians to register their students for athletics and activities. This new registration process encompasses both the Emergency Care Form and Concussion Education Training. In order to tryout for a sport for the 2020-2021 school year, every student must be registered in this system. You can go back in to your family profile that you create at any point and update the sports that your student wants to try out for. If you have already turned in a paper copy of these 2 items, unfortunately, you will need to submit them electronically via the registration site prior to the first day of tryouts. Paper copies will be accepted for out of season workouts and conditioning for this school year only, but not for tryouts.
This new registration system does not upload the sports physical though! Please remember that this eligibility item must be either scanned to our Athletic Trainer, Chris Hogge at firstname.lastname@example.org, mailed to Woodson High School attn: Chris Hogge, or dropped off in the Woodson Main Office.
The Athletic Registration website can be found HERE!
For more details, please visit FCPS Student Athletics.
We Are Woodson!
View team schedules, rosters and coaching information for all teams at all levels, read game summaries, revisit previous seasons, volunteer, and more.
View the Virginia state championship teams and years for each of our varsity sports programs since the inception of WT Woodson High School.