WTW College Visits Calendar
Register, please, for the visits listed below.
Please register to attend any representative visit held in the College and Career Center before 3:00 pm the day prior to the visit. Registration will provide students with a preliminary pass and insures we are holding a seat for the student at the visit. The preliminary pass must be turned into a real pass by having the teacher of the class the student will miss sign the pass. Students must have an official signed pass to attend a representative visit at WTW.
There are two ways to get a preliminary pass for a college representative visit:
- Visit the CAREER CENTER prior to 3:00 pm the day before the visit. We will be happy to register and give you a preliminary pass. Note: Volunteers are here until 1:30 pm. Although Mrs. Ishii is usually here after school, she may have to be out the day before your college comes. Planning ahead is always a good idea.
- Register in NAVIANCE STUDENT at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
- Log into Blackboard,
- Click Naviance,
- Click the Colleges dropdown,
- Click the Arrow by Research Colleges,
- Click College Visits.
- Find the college visit you wish to attend,
- Read the details, and Click Register or Register Now.
- Print the details page to use as your preliminary pass. Using a pen, print your name at the top of the page.
Know what is happening with colleges or universities on your list. Be sure to register to be on the mailing list of each admissions office you value as a prospective student. Expressing interest is not a commitment, and it costs nothing. At some schools, demonstrated interest can be helpful.