Students Who Are Not New to FCPS
- If the student is coming to W. T. Woodson High School from one of our feeder schools, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact our Student Services Department at 703-503-4622 to assure that the school records are up to date and properly transferred.
Students Who Are New to FCPS
- For students new to FCPS, before beginning the registration process, please view the FCPS boundary map to see which Fairfax County Public School serves a particular address.
- If you live within the Woodson boundaries and are ready to register a new student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email, to schedule a registration appointment.
What a New Student to FCPS Will Need to Register
- View the general FCPS registration requirements
- Download the registration forms needed to register a new student in FCPS
Registrations are by appointment only. The registration process includes:
- eligibility for enrollment
- residency requirements
- registration requirements
- proof of residency
- proof of birth
- documentation of previous educational program
- health documentation
- School and day care minimum immunization requirements
Should you have any questions regarding registering your student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email.