New Student Registration
Registration procedures for all students new to FCPS
Students Who Are Not New to FCPS
- If the student is coming to W. T. Woodson High School from one of our feeder schools, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact our Student Services Department at 703-503-4622 to assure that the school records are up to date and properly transferred.
Students Who Are New to FCPS
- For students new to FCPS, before beginning the registration process, please view the FCPS boundary map to see which Fairfax County Public School serves a particular address.
- If you live within the Woodson boundaries and are ready to register a new student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email, to schedule a registration appointment.
What a New Student to FCPS Will Need to Register
- View the general FCPS registration requirements
- Download the registration forms needed to register a new student in FCPS
Registrations are by appointment only. The registration process includes:
- eligibility for enrollment
- residency requirements
- registration requirements
- proof of residency
- proof of birth
- documentation of previous educational program
- health documentation
- School and day care minimum immunization requirements
To register, please contact our Registrar/Liaison for Military Families, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at @email or 703-503-4622.
W. T. Woodson High School wants to help your family transition to our community! Listed below are events and resources to help with that process.
- Military students who are new to Woodson are welcomed with a Pizza Lunch on the first two days of the school year (students will receive an invite to attend).
- New military students can arrange a tour of our school from a current military student. Tours are coordinated through Student Services.
- Student Services hosts a monthly Lunch Bunch Group where military students can connect with one another.
Our Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) sponsors the WT Woodson Military Network, a resource for military students and their families, and a way for parents to connect with other military-connected parents at Woodson. The WT Woodson Military Network can be reached at: @email.
To help make your transition easier, the Department of Defense (DOD) provides a School Liaison Officer or a point of contact. Contact a Fort Belvoir School Liaison for assistance with school registration or any other issues.
Should you have any questions regarding registering your student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email.