New Student Registration
Registration Process During COVID 19
All FCPS registrations are handled electronically until further notice. For registration requirements and enrollment forms, please email our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley at @email. Include your student’s birth certificate, immunization records, and the signed enrollment forms. For proof of residency, we will need a scan of your lease/deed and 2 supporting documents, i.e. power, water bill etc. Screenshots and photos are fine. Please include a scan of the enrolling parent’s driver’s license.
Once the registration paperwork has been processed, the counselor will reach out to the student for course selection.
Students Who Are Not New to FCPS
- If the student is coming to W. T. Woodson High School from one of our feeder schools, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact our Student Services Department at 703-503-4622 to assure that the school records are up to date and properly transferred.
Students Who Are New to FCPS
- For students new to FCPS, before beginning the registration process, please view the FCPS boundary map to see which Fairfax County Public School serves a particular address.
- If you live within the Woodson boundaries and are ready to register a new student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email, to schedule a registration appointment.
What a New Student to FCPS Will Need to Register
- View the general FCPS registration requirements
- Download the registration forms needed to register a new student in FCPS
Registrations are by appointment only. The registration process includes:
- eligibility for enrollment
- residency requirements
- registration requirements
- proof of residency
- proof of birth
- documentation of previous educational program
- health documentation
- School and day care minimum immunization requirements