New Student Registration
Registration procedures for all students new to FCPS
Students Who Are Not New to FCPS
- If the student is coming to W. T. Woodson High School from one of our feeder schools, they do not need to register. They are already registered within the system. If a student is already an FCPS student but has moved, the parent or guardian should contact our Student Services Department at 703-503-4622 to assure that the school records are up to date and properly transferred.
Students Who Are New to FCPS
- For students new to FCPS, before beginning the registration process, please view the FCPS boundary map to see which Fairfax County Public School serves a particular address.
- If you live within the Woodson boundaries and are ready to register a new student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email, to schedule a registration appointment.
What a New Student to FCPS Will Need to Register
- View the general FCPS registration requirements
- Download the registration forms needed to register a new student in FCPS
Registrations are by appointment only. The registration process includes:
- eligibility for enrollment
- residency requirements
- registration requirements
- proof of residency
- proof of birth
- documentation of previous educational program
- health documentation
- School and day care minimum immunization requirements
Military Family Registration
W. T. Woodson High School wants to help your family transition to our community! Listed below are events and resources to help with that process.
- Our Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) offers a Meet and Greet for military families at the beginning of the school year during Cav Kickoff.
- Military students who are new to Woodson are welcomed with a Pizza Lunch on the first two days of school (students will receive an invite to attend).
- New military students can arrange a tour of our school from a current military student. Tours are coordinated through Student Services.
- Student Services hosts a monthly Lunch Bunch Group where military students can connect with one another.
To help make your transition easier, the Department of Defense (DOD) provides a School Liaison Officer or a point of contact. Contact a Fort Belvoir School Liaison for assistance with school registration or any other issues.
Should you have any questions regarding registering your student, please contact our registrar, Christine Lieb-Mosley, at 703-503-4622 or @email.