Underclass Laptop Return Day
Underclassmen - tape student name to the top of the laptop if name card has been removed.
- Thursday, June 10th – in person students will return their laptops at the end of the school day. Students will receive a receipt when they turn in their equipment.
- Friday, June 11th – 9 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. Students should bring their laptop into the main lobby entrance to have their equipment checked in and receive a receipt.
We are required to collect each student’s FCPS-assigned laptop and charger by the end of this school year. We will reimage each laptop this summer and students will receive a laptop back in the fall. Underclassmen will need to tape their name to the top of the laptop if their name card has been removed.
Guidelines for the collection of laptops:
- All SENIORS and/or students leaving Woodson must complete the following steps before turning in their laptops. ALL local files, bookmarks, and programs will be erased.
- All Students Returning to Woodson must complete the following steps before turning in their laptops. All local files and bookmarks must be backed up or they will be erased.
- Laptops must be returned free of stickers, markings and other drawings, or the student will be charged a $50.00 cleaning fee.
- Students should turn in their laptop and charging cord. Students should keep their case, we will not collect cases from students.
- If a student lost their laptop or their laptop cord, they should scroll down to the Property Damage or Loss section of this page. Payments will be made through MySchoolBucks. Students should bring a paper receipt from MySchoolBucks with them when they come to laptop collection.