WTW 2019 Yearbook Information
Reserve your yearbook
Did you know what last year’s yearbook sold out? Did you know that the 2019 yearbook will never be cheaper than it is today?
Order your yearbook now, before the crush of the school year!
Go to Yearbookordercenter.com and enter the school code 5278.
Or simply follow this link:
Share your photos with the yearbook!
Students: We know you always have your phone on hand to document your Woodson experiences!
Parents: You may have some amazing photographic equipment on the sidelines of the big game or the big show!
We need YOUR HELP to create an even better yearbook!
You can share your pictures with the yearbook staff via eShare. You can do this two easy ways.
- Go to www.HJeShare.com and enter the school code: wtwoodson
- Download the eShare app for iPhone or Android at the App Store or Google Play. Again, the school code: wtwoodson
Either place will give you instructions on uploading your images and letting the yearbook staff know who is in the pictures!
While we cannot guarantee that all shared photos will be published, if you don’t share, your great pictures can’t even be considered! Start sharing today!
Contact Beth Koby, yearbook adviser, if you have problems. email@example.com
Senior Baby Ads in the Yearbook
Parents, siblings, relatives, teachers, coaches, and friends of Woodson’s graduating Class of 2019 have an opportunity to purchase ad space in the 2019 edition of the yearbook!
There are many ad sizes available at various price points. Orders are being accepted now, and all ad space is sold on a first-come, first-served basis. So place your order early to reserve ad space for your graduating senior!
THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMITTING BABY ADS is October 14, 2018!
HOW TO ORDER and CREATE your SENIOR BABY AD
1. Visit www.YearbookOrderCenter.com and enter job number 5278. Choose “Buy a Yearbook Ad” to begin the process.
2. Search the master list and find your student in the school list or you can add your student's information. (If you place your order before mid-September, the master list may not be available.) Make sure you enter their name and ID number correctly.
3. Choose the ad size you want to purchase. Then select one of the available templates.
4. Uploadload your images (JPG or PNG file types) and type your personalized message.
You can save and return to your work until your ad is complete and ready for submission!
(Please note your ad space is not reserved and your ad is not complete until you have finished designing, approvedyour proof, and submitted payment.)
5. Once you have finished, you will have the opportunity to PROOF your ad before you PAY and SUBMIT the ad for production. Please review your PROOF and check all content before submitting your final ad for publication. Baby ads will NOT be edited or revised by the yearbook staff - the ad will print as it appears in your PROOF.
(Ads will be reviewed for content prior to publication and the yearbook staff does reserve the right to request changes if ads violate acceptable content guidelines or copyright policies.)
- Questions about senior baby ads? Contact Beth Koby, Yearbook Adviser firstname.lastname@example.org
- Need technical assistance? Call the Herff Jones Tech help line at 1.877.362.7750
Frequently asked questions:
What should I consider when picking an ad size? The more space you purchase, the larger your photos will run and the more photos you can include in your selected template. The amount of text that will fit is also determined by the ad size purchased. Available ads range from a full page to business card size.
What should I consider when selecting my photos and written message? Please make sure photos depict appropriate attire and content. COPYRIGHTED/PROFESSIONAL photos will NOT be accepted because of licensing and copyright restrictions. You’ll need JPG or PNG photo files when uploading your ad material. COPYRIGHTED WRITTEN MATERIAL will NOT be accepted - this includes song lyrics, poems, or book quotes. Please write a personalized message unique to your senior! Be sure to include your senior's first and last name in the ad template you select.