Digital Resources at Woodson High School - Parent Consent
Some of the digital resources your child may use this year require parental consent
Digital Resources at WT Woodson High School
This information is provided in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) to provide you with information about the measures FCPS takes to keep student data secure when using digital tools. By completing the digital form linked below, you provide permission for your child to use the FCPS-approved online tools listed below as part of an instructional program.
Listed below are the digital tools that are used at your child’s school that require parental approval, and not all tools will be used by every student. The tools have been carefully reviewed to ensure that they align with the FCPS Learning Model and FCPS conducts the same technical evaluations for all products that use student information.
For information about the specific tools that will be used by your child, please contact your child’s teachers. You will be notified if additional tools are added to this list and given the opportunity to opt-in to tools that require parental permission. Additionally, FCPS may use digital tools that do not collect, use or share any personal information.
You can find more information about FCPS’ commitment to student privacy and how resources are vetted at Digital Resources in FCPS.
This permission will expire at the end of this school year and can be revoked at any time by contacting the school. If you have questions about any of the digital resources listed below, please contact your child’s school.
High School List
- A selection of resources which go beyond the core services provided by Google Workspace for Education
- Digital math curriculum with content ranging from middle school to AP Calculus.
- Software for analyzing data, developing algorithms, and creating models.
- Platform for broadcasting interactive presentations to student devices
- Learning tools for students, including flashcards, study, and game modes.
- Resource for images, recordings, and texts to create online student lessons
- Standardized test preparation and college selection.
For World Language Students
- Digital worksheet builder lets students show learning in multiple ways
For Career and Technical Education Students
For Computer Science Students
For Fine and Performing Art Students